City Rep Hockey Club (BCRHC) will be hosting our 2021 Annual General Meeting on
Wednesday, July 21st, 2021 at 7:00pm virtually through
A preliminary agenda for the meeting is included in this notice. Any additional agenda items (along with supplemental information for distribution) must be submitted to the Eagles office by an eligible Adult Member prior to July 14th in order to be placed on the agenda.
Anyone who is interested in attending the meeting is invited to do so, however only eligible Adult Members will be able to cast a vote. Guests will be able to listen but will not be given voting privileges.
If you cannot attend this meeting, you may vote by proxy. To vote by proxy, complete the attached form (Appendix A) and return it as soon as possible to the City Rep office at the above address. The person who will be voting on your behalf must be in attendance at the meeting and must also be an eligible voting member.
Nominations will be accepted from the floor under the following conditions:
a) If a position with the BCRHC executive becomes open for the 2021-2022 season.
b) The person doing the nominating from the floor must be a voting member.
c) The person being nominated must
1) be a voting member
2) accept the nomination
d) A voting member must second the nomination.
Looking forward to seeing you on July 21st.
Burlington City Rep Hockey Club
1. Meeting call to order
2. Review of agenda and voting procedures
3. Approval of minutes of 2020 Annual General Meeting
4. Approval of Directors’ Reports
- President’s Report – Dave Armstrong
- Hockey Report – Brian Sharpe
- Financial Report – Gary Mathieson
5. Approval of the action of the Board of Directors during the 2020-21 season
6. NEW ITEMS – RECEIVED PRIOR TO JULY 16TH, 2021.
7. Election of Proposed Slate of Directors who will be running for two-year terms.