Exhibition Game Travel Permit Request (Burlington City Rep Hockey Club)

Print Exhibition Game Travel Permit Request
A Travel Permit is required for both Home and Away Exhibition games. You will be emailed a copy of the approved travel permit once OMHA has processed it. A Travel Permit request must be submitted a minimum of 1 week prior to the Exhibition Game date to allow enough time for processing. By submitting this form, the exhibition game will appear on your team calendar.
  1. Example: [email protected] Your submission will be sent to this address.
  2. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.
Human Validation
Printed from burlingtoneagles.com on Friday, July 20, 2018 at 4:58 AM