Apr 02, 2017 | Admin | 854 views
Bantam Tryout Procedures
Remember to check the Tryout webpage regularly for updates and information.
- For the first session of tryouts all registered players will be divided randomly into two or three groups.
- Each group will skate two sessions without any reassignments to begin tryouts.
- AAA, AA and A coaches will be present for the first two group sessions to evaluate.
- There will be a separate Goalies Only session prior to the first full session, where all Goalies will be evaluated. You will be emailed by Sunday April 9th advising you of your specific time.
- Fall placement of players who are injured either before or during tryouts will be at the discretion of the Convenor with input from previous year's coaches.
- Any players who choose not to attend AAA tryouts will not be eligible for an F1 waiver.