Applications are currently being accepted for the position of Office Administrator of the Burlington City Rep “Eagles” Hockey Club.
As a key member of the team, you will utilize your exceptional administrative and organizational skills to support this office and 30 minor hockey teams. The Office Administrator will report directly to the BCRHC Executive and will be involved in a broad range of activities, including reception, tournament co-ordination, mail and email, and general administration.
Terms of Employment: Part time including some weekend and evening hours.
Start date: Immediately.
Please email resume to Jean Longfield at [email protected] and cc John Tait at [email protected]
- Provide front-line reception duties including greeting and screening visitors and callers
- Answer queries in person or via telephone. Provide administrative assistance to Executive, Convenors, and team coaches and managers
- Accounts Receivable
- Verification of Invoices and secure authorization for payments
- Assist with effective day-to-day operation and maintenance of the office
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and courier materials
- Preparation of tournament and other team forms
- Co-ordinate meetings and special events on premises
- Photocopying, faxing and filing of materials as required
- Ordering office and equipment supplies
- Maintain coffee and kitchen supplies for various meetings
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Independent and self directed with the capability to operate with minimal direct supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel is necessary
- Knowledge of Quickbooks an asset
- Fun and enthusiastic, and enjoys working with children
- Ability to work in a team environment in a pleasant and efficient manner
- Ability to communicate well, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle various issues of a confidential and sensitive nature with discretion and good judgment