Mar 28, 2017 | Admin | 1467 views
I Didn't Get An Email Receipt Confirming My Tryout Registration
Many parents are concerned because they never received an email receipt from Hockey Canada confirming their Tryout Registration was completed. I understand that during the registration process there was a note saying they would. If you are one of the parents that did not get an email receipt from Hockey Canada and would like to confirm that everything went through properly please follow these steps...
1. Log back into your Hockey Canada Account the same way you registered for tryouts.
2. Go to My Registration History
3. Check that it says 'Status Completed' on the left hand side below Invoice #. If it does...YOU ARE REGISTERED.
4. If you check your credit card and the registration fee has been charged, YOU ARE REGISTERED.
5. On the right hand side you have the option of printing a receipt, this is the only receipt you will receive. Do not wait for Hockey Canada to send you confirmation.
Your cooperation is appreciated in following the above instructions to confirm your own Tryout Registration.