As a not-for-profit organization, the Burlington City Rep Hockey Club
works diligently to offer quality on and off-ice programs, while striving to
keep costs to families as affordable as possible. We simply could not do
it without our sponsors. We are currently looking for team sponsors
for the 2016-2017 season.
We believe in the strength of our City and community and our organization. The organization’s work around The Gift for Giving Back Community Food Drive has benefited multiple organizations such as the Salvation Army, Partnership West Food Bank, Carpenter Hospice and Halton Women’s Shelter, to name a few.
Please consider helping us make a difference in the lives of our children!
Annual Team Sponsorships cost $1,500.00. In exchange, sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Sponsor name bars on game sweater backs -- both home and away jerseys
- A 9” x 11” recognition plaque featuring a picture of the team
- The sponsor's name on the Burlington Eagles website under the Team Sponsor section, with a link to their company's website
- An invitation for two to our “Eagles’ Volunteer and Sponsor Appreciation Spring Gala” for our annual awards presentations
- Advertising opportunities with the Burlington Eagles through the annual Eagles’ Volunteer and Sponsor Appreciation Spring Gala program and also online at www.burlingtoneagles.com.
- Local sports coverage of your team through the Burlington Post and other regional newspapers. Team Sponsors are always mentioned.
- TV and newspaper coverage of our Annual Gift of Giving Back Community Food Drive
- And of course, our gratitude for your generous commitment in making a vital contribution to the needs of the community and its citizens
If you think you or your company could help us in any way (there are many other opportunities to sponsor through our publications, website, tournaments, etc.) please contact me at [email protected] for more details.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.