REGISTRANTS FOR 2016-2017
FROM: JOHN TAIT, PRESIDENT
RE: NEXT LEVEL
Starting in the 2016-2017 Season the Burlington City
Rep Hockey Club is transforming the methods available to us to develop our players.
We are unveiling an extensive training program that gives every child and their
team the chance to excel at the sport he/she loves.
Although registration costs have increased and we have eliminated fundraising, a substantial development budget will be allocated to each Eagle Team to be used for extra skill development in the specific areas in which their team requires specific support.
- Empowering Coaches to determine appropriate skill development requirements for their individual teams.
- Access to local skill development experts
- Exposure to up to date technology
- Flexibility to schedule sessions when it works best for the team
- Program 100% covered by registration fee
APPROXIMATE DEVELOPMENT BUDGET PER TEAM:
- JR EAGLES $900.00
- TYKE $6,000.00 per team
- NOVICE TO ATOM $6,250.00 per team
- M PEEWEE TO BANTAM $8,500.00 per team
- M MIDGET / MIDGET $11,000.00 per team