are back! We will be running pre-season skills development sessions led
by Corey Locke, Director of Eagles Player Development, and our Eagles NLT
providers, starting with a two week session beginning in late August and running to
Labour Day weekend. All programs will be run strictly in accordance with OHF/Hockey Canada Return
to Play and Halton Region guidelines.
Pre-season skills sessions are unfortunately only available to Eagles players from the 2019/2020 season, as per OHF/OMHA protocol, for the following birth years:
- Birth year 2009 (Minor Peewee (U12) for this upcoming season)
- Birth year 2008 (Peewee (U13) for this upcoming season)
- Birth year 2007 (Minor Bantam (U14) for this upcoming season)
- Birth year 2006 (Bantam (U15) for this upcoming season)
- Birth year 2005 (Minor Midget (U16) for this upcoming season)
- Birth year 2004 (Midget (U18) for this upcoming season)
- Birth year 2003 (Midget (U18) for this upcoming season)
Players will be notified via e-mail with their link when registration opens following the August long weekend. The email will be sent to the e-mail you use for your Hockey Canada registration. We cannot add additional emails. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis for players. At this time, we are planning to have players on the ice 6 times during the 2 week period. As we need to enforce new protocols, the registration will be limited only to U12 players and older only at this time (as identified above). There can be no exceptions made.
The Eagles will continue skills development sessions into September and up to the timeline for tryouts when announced. We will expand registration into other age divisions as the Hockey Canada Atom Pathway permits, as well as open up our programs to all registered tryout participants.
For our Eagles goalies, stay tuned for upcoming announcement from our goalie provider, Bryce O’Hagan, regarding goalie training opportunities. We will also invite all of our goalies out to the player skating sessions by e-mail.
Can’t wait to see our players back on the ice!